#testyourRCD. An RCD (Residual Current Device) is the most important safety device in your home electrics. Don’t ignore the importance of this little baby and ensure that you test it regularly. An RCD is not a fuse. That function is provided by a Circuit Breaker (CB). CB’s are used together with RCD’s, fitted alongside each other in the consumer...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit