THERE ARE a number of specific national practices, habits and traditions associated with electrical wiring in Spain that significantly differ from the UK. These include ring mains, fused plugs and socket outlets. Ring mains are a wiring technique primarily adopted in the UK and used to a lesser degree in the Republic of Ireland. The only other European country which...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit