A NEW law that effects Iberdola’s non payment policy has been brought in following pressure by left-wing opposition members and social organisations sparked by the death of an elderly lady last year, reports thinkSPAIN. The elderly lady’s house caught fire after a candle she used for light, – her electricity having been cut off because she could not pay...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit