WHY DO I need an RCD if I have a good earth connection? Earthing is a solid method of protection for an electrical system, whilst a Residual Current Device (RCD) is a device that disconnects the electricity supply in the event of a fault. The big advantage of using earth over an RCD as the primary means of earth fault protection is that earth is all around us in...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit