AS FROM 1st June 2021 a new regulation will come into force that will modify the current electricity tariffs for all consumers contracted up to 15 kW. Iberdrola will be adapting their smart meters to have 3 different rates on weekdays. Monday to Friday will be divided into 3 time bands, PEAK, OFF-PEAK and FLAT. Weekends and Bank Holidays will be OFF-PEAK. This will...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit