UNDERGROUND CABLE faults are generally the result of damage caused to a cable either during the installation or from excavation by workmen or mechanical diggers. Damage caused by a digger was the case in a recent job to trace a mains supply cable fault that had resulted in the loss of the electricity supply to a customer’s property in Callosa. As was discovered,...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit
- Dangers of multi socket power surge protectors
- Iberdrola insist on plastic meter cupboards