IF YOU have a new Smart Meter fitted in your electric meter cupboard, you maybe experiencing power cuts and require an upgrade, This article explains the reason why. Iberdrola are replacing their traditional meters with Smart Meters. The new meters are fitted with a kill switch (ICP) that limits the user to the amount of electricity they are contracted for. The...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit