THE CONSUMER UNIT is the heart of the home. It distributes electricity to appliances and safeguards the electrical system. With the limited power supplies that are available in Spanish dwellings, it is essential that it is adequately equipped with the correct devices to protect against overloading, short circuits and leaking electricity. Back in the day the it was...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit