AN EFFECTIVE way of dealing with a “pain in the butt” nuisance RCD tripping is to fit an automatic resetting or recloser Residual Current Device (RCD). In the majority of cases the nuisance fault is downstream, somewhere in the property. Invariably the trips are caused by deteriorating insulation on heater elements in water heaters, cooker elements,...Read More
Latest Blog Posts
- Why does Sparks recommend you have a Surge Protection Device fitted
- How the New Electricity Rates Will Effect You
- How do I know my electrics are safe?
- 3 key reasons why your electricity bill is high?
- Iberdrola’s zero tolerance policy for non payment of bills now deemed illegal by Spain’s central government
- ECOMBI – Discover the Smartest Heating System and save on running costs
- Iberdrola’s Night Plan offers big savings on your electricity bill
- Sun Tax to be removed in 100 days from Spain forming new government
- Updates to Iberdrola concerns
- A Day in the Life of Sparks #3 – Replacing a consumer unit